Tuesday 16 August 2011

Our New Blog Site

Naomi and I were discussing where our next motorcycle adventure ride was going to be and while going over the usual stuff, I said we need a simple way of updating our website while on the road!

I normally write a story with photos and add it to the website, but it's usually weeks and sometimes months after the trip.

This blog would be an easy way for me to use my iPhone to update our http://www.bikerbits.com.au/ website with updates on our progress and it would also be a great way for me to refer back to when writing the trip story.

After a lot of searching and debating, we decided on Blogger.com for the online blog site.

We purchased the iPhone App BlogPress for a measly $2.99 and as you can see it works fantastic.

This means I can quickly type some boring bullshit into my iPhone while we are stopped along the roadside having a cigarette.

I have setup an RSS feed display program on the website so that the updates will be displayed on the front page.

Another great thing with the BlogPress App is that it will also post to Facebook as well.




See you on the back roads... Mark

*Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment